GrateSump Pump System in Fairfax, Alexandria & Arlington, VA
If water enters your crawl space or basement, you’ll need to have it redirected away from these areas of your home. The best way to do this is with the GrateSump™ Sump Pump System. It works by collecting water from below the basement or crawl space floor in a sump basin and removing it through a pump. However, the GrateSump™ doesn’t just help remove the water, it also helps your basement and crawl space remain clean and dry so that humidity, mold, and mildew are reduced and you can use these spaces for storage or to finish.
When you need the best sump pump system on the market today, you should rely on only the best quality and most durable sump pump systems. This is where GrateSump™ Sump Pump System differs from all the rest because only GrateSump™ has several key features that ensure the performance remains outmatched and more reliable than any other sump pump system in the industry!
Performance and Reliability
- Doesn’t Promote Undermining of the Foundation – Traditional sump liners can remove sediment from under the basement footing causing the foundation to weaken.
- Resists Iron and Clogging – Large engineered slots on the front two sides of the GrateSump™ reduces clogging and increases water flow.
- Built-in Pump Stand – Keeps sump pump from sucking up debris and helps in routine cleanings.
- Easy on/off Cover – Airtight with no screws to keep track of.
- Dehumidifier Drain Plug – Connect your dehumidifier to the built-in drain plug so it can self-drain right into your GrateSump™ system.
- Permanent Mesh Filter – Filter can be cleaned from inside the sump liner.
- GrateSump™ Dual Combination – GrateSumps™ can be linked together to add additional pumps or battery backup systems.
- Every Pump Has its Own House – Patented state-of-the-art sump liners help to eliminate cords etc. getting tangled in pump switches.
- Airtight Cover – GrateSumps™ come with impressive “steel like” grey plastic covers which keeps ground humidity from entering the basement.
GrateSump™ Sump Pump System
- 1/3 HP Sump Pump
- Permanent Split Capacitor
- Reliable Float Switch W/Bypass Switch
- Energy Efficient – Only 4amps!
- Durable Cast Iron
- 3 Year Warranty
Schedule a FREE Estimate
Fields with (*) are required.
Contact Summit Waterproofing for a Free Estimate on GrateSump Pump Systems!
By choosing Summit Waterproofing, you’re choosing quality and experience. We only stock the highest-quality products for your home, and we have a team of professionals dedicated to exceeding your expectations. So if you live in the Fairfax, Alexandria or Arlington areas, contact at 703-832-4949 or visiting our contact page. Other services we offer include basement waterproofing, crack repair, drainage systems, and many more.